The Deimic One system is one of the smallest smart home systems in terms of external measurements! Our modules only occupy 18 DIN seats in the electrical switchboard.
Each Deimic One Master device has as many as 39 freely configurable outputs for controlling lighting, blinds, heating or garden. Additionally, each module can handle 4 lighting circuits in the form of LED strips.
Each Deimic One Master module also has as many as 54 inputs for various sensors, light switches or Deimic touch switches.
Base and required device
Deimic One Master module allows you to control all electrotechnical devices in the building. All you need to do is connect to an external power supply and LAN to start the system.
The product is a wired system.
- number of relay outputs: 39
- maximum switching current: 80A for 20ms
- number of outputs / LED / PWM channels: 4
- number of binary inputs: 55
- voltage at binary inputs: 12V
- max. number of temperature measurement inputs: 10
- maximum number of counting inputs: 10
- number of USB sockets: 1
- communication bus: CANBus, Ethernet, RS485, ModBus RTU
- module power supply 12V
- assembly: szyna DIN
- module width: 32cm (18 DIN modules)
- ARM® 454MHz processor
- Memory 1024Mb DDR2 RAM
- Memory 4Gb NAND Flash SLC
- Ethernet 100Mbit
- RS485 interface
- Deimic Core
- Deimic Cloud
Deimic modules capabilities
Roller blinds control
Air conditioning control
Control of gates and wickets
Sauna and swimming pool control